2014 National Seniors Literary Prize
Over 50, yet still want to make your mark on the publishing world? National Seniors Australia together with Random House Australia have ‘re-opened’ the doors to writers over 50 to do exactly that.
the 2014 National Seniors Literary Prize will be awarded to the best fictional based story with the theme based on ‘reflections’, so be sure to intertwine the theme into your work.
The winner of the National Seniors Literary Prize will receive:
- $2,000 prize money
- A three year membership to National Seniors Australia
- A complete cover design for their manuscript
- Professional editing by Random House Australia
- E-book publication of their manuscript
- 12 printed copies of their novel
- The opportunity for print-on-demand versions of their book
For further information on this amazing opportunity head to the National Seniors Australia website.