Are we Australia’s favourite bookshop?
We think we are! If you agree (come on, we know you do!), vote for us in the Australian Booksellers Association’s national search for Australia’s Favourite Bookshop.
The competition is running as a lead up to the National Bookshop Day held on 10 August 2013, and calls out for people like you to vote for your fave bookshop (that’d be us!). Everyone who enters goes into the draw to win a $500 Australian Book Voucher to spend at their chosen bookshop.
As a hot contender in the competition, we really think we deserve your vote, and here’s why…
- As a not-for-profit cooperative, we give back more and more each year to uni students through scholarships and sponsorships.
- You know and trust us – after all, we’ve been around for over 55 years!
- We stock over 4 million fiction and non-fiction titles (among other fabulous things like gifts, games, beauty products, audio and more).
- Our Member programme is for life and offers great discounts, offers and experiences.
- With over 51 stores nationwide and flat rate shipping across Australia, shopping is made incredibly simple.
So hurry, voting is only open from 13 July – 5 August, and the winner will be announced on National Bookshop Day, 10 August.
The Australian Book Voucher winner will be drawn on 13 August and contacted by phone and email.