The importance of being healthy
Why is it important to be healthy? Well, of all the things you could do to your body, treating it well and being healthy is probably the best thing.
But why, I hear you ask.
Well, when you’re healthy don’t you just feel better? Your head clears of sluggish fog, you feel like you have more and more energy and suddenly things are looking up, because literally the happy hormones from exercise will turn you into an optimist. Being healthy is a good thing – the healthy body, healthy mind thing and all – and can be quite achievable through regular exercise, good food (veggies and fruit) and tonnes of sleep.
You don’t need a miracle pill if you want to feel better, live longer and stave off advances of debilitating health issues if you take easy steps towards being healthier every day.
Thinking about being healthy is all well and good, but how does one actually be healthy? Here are some of the benefits of good physical health for your brain to get you on track!
- Get plenty of sleep! It’s vital to help repair the body to help you feel refreshed and ready to take on the world.
- Eat well – 5 veggies, 3 fruit, that kinda thing.
- Keep good company – catch up with friends or hug a cute puppy dog.
- Think positive – keep things optimistic and positive, you will feel better for it.
- Exercise at least 30 minutes each day – fitness, illness-fighting and happy endorphins-giving. Swell.