World Business Forum
or ten years the World Business Forum has been inspiring leaders and executives around the world by discussing the ideas, trends and innovations shaping the global business landscape. Now, for the first time, the Forum is coming to Australia and the Co-op is thrilled to be the event’s exclusive book provider.
The 2014 World Business Forum will bring together some of the sharpest minds in business, all of them industry leaders at the forefront of their fields. Speakers include:
- Michael Porter – Strategy
- Ram Charan – Execution
- Randi Zuckerberg – Social Media
- Kevin Roberts – Marketing
- Gary Hamel – Innovation
- George Kohlrieser – Leadership
- Lyn Heward – Creativity / Culture (Cirque du Soleil)
- Andreas Weigend – Big Data (Amazon)
- The Hon. John Howard – Global Economic Growth & Australia
See the Speaker Book Signing Times here.
The World Business Forum will be held on the 28 and 29 May at The Star in Pyrmont.